Friday, January 3, 2014

Waiting to Travel-11/28/2013


Well, we travel to create embryos the first week of February. We are excited and a bit impatient to get this process started. I have been reading the SCI website to stay up to date on what the other IP's are doing. One of my friends will travel day after tomorrow. I am excited for her. I wish we were going at the same time. I can't wait until we all have our babies. While we are waiting I have been reading blogs, researching the process, reading about India and just keeping busy until the time to depart arrives. We had a great Thanksgiving today. Darling husband's Dad, Uncle, Aunt, Cousin and my friend and her little boy all had an awesome dinner. We had Turkey and Ham, Cornbread dressing, green beans, sautéed portabellas, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, Pumpkin pie, apple pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and pecan pie. Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment