Friday, January 3, 2014

Let the Journey Begin-9/11/2013

This is the first post documenting our surrogacy journey in India. We have started researching clinics in India and we have narrowed it down to two. I don't want to mention which ones until we have chosen one and then I will discuss why. I chose the title of this blog because we are going to India to find the beautiful babies God will send to us.

History: We have been married 4 1/2 years and we both have children from previous marriages. My husband had a daughter that passed during the seventh month of pregnancy and he has two sons. He has always grieved for the daughter that passed and he has always wanted a little girl. We are unable to have children together due to my inability to have additional children, so we decided that surrogacy was the best option for us. We are hoping to meet others using the clinic we decide on that are in the same place we are in the process in order to make friends and support each other during this journey.

Tonight I will be printing out some information sent to us by one of the clinics and comparing it to the information sent by the other clinic in order to make an educated decision. Praying the choice will be quite clear.

I an thankful for this day and for all we are blessed with. I can't wait for this journey to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment