Friday, January 3, 2014

Paperwork-10/5/2013

Well, the case manager we are working with is Margarida. She is so prompt with responses. I emailed the enrollment form, copies of our passports, and blood test results. I am awaiting the signed nominee form so I can email it and then we will have all requirements for this stage submitted. I have been reading the blogs of others that have just completed this journey or are still in the final stages and there is a lot to learn about this process. I am now trying to determine if we should receive typhoid vaccinations. Also, there is debate as to whether it is necessary to take the anti-malarial medication while in India. I doubt we will, but taking a course of doxycycline while there would probably be a good idea. Not only would it be effective against malaria, but will help prevent the gastrointestinal issues that could be a problem. I am now going to enjoy the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment