Friday, September 19, 2014

45 Days til Due Date

Well, We are wondering on which day Babykins will arrive. We have made such great friends through this process and we can't wait to be in India with our darling, meeting all of our friends in other countries. I have managed to get so many chores finished and then it seems as if 10 more pop up. I am so happy tomorrow is Saturday. I will be able to mark a few more off of my list and I intend to conscript my darling husband in order to take care of the wire octopus that currently resides under our hunt board.

I still need to experiment with the Baby Brezza and get the process down as it will make bottle prep so much easier. It is similar to a coffee maker except you put powdered formula in top and water in reservoir and it mixes water and formula and makes a perfect, warm bottle. At 3 am this will be greatly appreciated!!


 
I know Ralph will be very excited about his next project. LOL!! 
 
 


 
 
It is hard to believe we only have 45 more days! Please pray all goes well, that we get everything done before hand and that baby has a safe, uneventful birth and is perfectly healthy. We will share the news and pics as soon as possible. We won't keep you waiting. We want everyone to share in our joy!! Who doesn't love cute baby pics?!?!? TTYS 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment