Sunday, September 28, 2014

35 Weeks Tomorrow!!

Well, we are 35 weeks tomorrow and it is hard to believe. We have so many things yet to do. The final major project is painting 8 dining chairs, the table base and recovering the seats. Hopefully, I will get it finished before we leave. Below is a sign in a store that I really loved as it sums up this process so well.



Darling husband installed the baby gate to the door of the nursery and you can see all of the sorted clothes inside. I am waiting until the last minute to pack the actual clothes. If the baby comes before we travel, I can take clothes of the proper gender. We shall see.




I read great reviews about the following. It is called Nose Frida and the reviews are amazing. Apparently it actually removes mucous so baby can rest better. We all know a stuffed baby does not allow much rest for Mommy and Daddy. I do wish baby had been born in Spring or Summer. I hate cold weather and the sick people that insist on running around. We will be staying close to home for a while.




These are some burp cloths I sewed recently. I just sewed some leftover fabric over the center strip of the cloth diaper. I think they turned our quite well.

Well, we will not receive another report until a week from tomorrow, but I will be sure and post as soon as we receive our next report. We are so thankful to God for his blessings!!! TTYS

1 comment:


  1. Great information...Your post the very informative i have learned some information about your blog thank you for Sharing the great information.....IVF Centre in Delhi

    ReplyDelete