Tuesday, October 21, 2014

38 Weeks, 1 Day and Other Interesting Stuff

We have reached 38 weeks yesterday, YAY!!! One of my friends from our cohort had her baby day before yesterday. She had a girl and she is absolutely precious. We are just so excited and can't wait to meet her baby, and ours!! LOL!!

I finished the last "Waiting for baby" project. The painting of the dining table and refinishing of the top.

 
I am so happy with the results, but I must admit that if I had known how much work it would be, I am not sure I would have started.

Now that all major projects are finished, I now need to pack our bags and make certain we have all supplies we need for the baby. We are taking a portable washer to wash clothes in our room, pre-mixed formula for the plane ride home, and tons of snacks, though I am very worried about whether we will be able to take everything we would like to take in 3 bags.
 
I found a spray we have purchased for use on the plane, called Halo. If used every 6 hours, it is supposed to kills 99.9% of infectious germs. It gets great reviews, so hopefully it works.
 
We are still figuring our final girl name. We have finalized a boy name. We just cannot wait to see Babykins!! Please pray we have a safe trip and that Babykins and surrogate are safe and sound throughout the process. I will post as soon as we receive more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment