Monday, October 13, 2014

37 Weeks Today!!

Today we have reached 37 weeks and we are soooo excited!!! We received our 36 week scan last Thursday and Babykins went from weighing 3.88 pounds at 32 weeks to 6.5 pounds at 36 weeks. We were shocked at the sudden weight gain, but we are relieved as we were thinking Babykins would be rather small.


We have made a bit of progress on the list of things that need to be done prior to our leaving. I spent last Friday cleaning the entire house, doing laundry, putting things away, etc. I still need to renew our insurance, take care of some business issues and continue packing. Ralph has yet to get the cords and wires behind the Hunt Board hidden from sight. He intends to install some type of box in the wall, behind the television, to accommodate the mess, but I am not certain this will get finished.


I have been craving white birthday cake and so I decided to make a white almond buttercream with almond buttercream frosting. I had a visitor while making the frosting and accidentally put lemon extract in the frosting, instead of almond. It was OK, but I was highly disappointed that I messed it up. I have been giving it away. Guess I didn't need the cake.


One of our friends that are 3 weeks ahead of us with their pregnancy, through SCI, is leaving for India today. I am so excited for them. I can't wait until their baby is born and they post pictures of their adorable angel. It is so nice to see the pics of other IP's and their success stories. It is encouraging and gives all those waiting hope.


We will post more info. as we receive it. Please pray for an Oct. 24 birth. I know we have no say I the matter as mother nature decides, but we can hope and pray. TTYS <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment