Monday, April 28, 2014

13 Weeks Today!! :)

Well, another week closer to holding Babykins in our arms. YAY!!!! We are so happy and excited! God is amazing and we praise him for all that he gives us!!

I attempted to begin painting today and I had a client call that wanted to list property, so I had to go write contracts and then as soon as I was finished with that my husband wanted me to go with him to pick up a vehicle about 35 miles away. I didn't get home until late afternoon, so I just prepared the room to start painting tomorrow. I am hoping I can get it finished by this weekend. It will just depend on how long it takes me to do the cutting in. I really want to hurry so we can move furniture in as soon as the paint has dried.

I spoke to another new friend that is also pregnant with SCI. I love meeting such interesting people and connecting with those that are also on this journey. We have made friends with those from so many countries and it is so nice. We can't wait to meet everyone in person and see their beautiful babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment