Sunday, March 23, 2014

Nursery Preparations



Well, a friend told us about a great crib for sale by an individual and it was beautiful and great quality, but it was a very feminine set. I didn't think it would even remotely work for a boy, so, since we won't know if we are having a boy or a girl, we decided to go with the above. It is the Munire Capri and USA Baby was having a huge sale. We decided white would be best as the baby's room as that room receives less light. Additionally, we can use bedding to make it look either very feminine or very masculine. I think I will buy two sets of bedding and after birth I can return whichever one we don't use. For the bedroom set we bought the convertible crib, the double dresser with hutch and the 5 drawer chest. If the baby is a girl, then this will be her bedroom set for many years to come. If it is a boy, we will use with while he is a baby and when baby number 2 comes along, he will get a new bedroom set, or use the one that is in there now (a solid oak set that is very nice) and the white set will go to the new baby.

We are 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! I will post the scan as soon as I receive it. I can't wait to see how much the baby has grown. Have a great day!! If you don't have a church, go find one today and Thank God for all he does for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment